FULLTIME (40 HOURS/WEEK) - BLADEL, THE NETHERLANDS
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.).The Group consists of 16 offices in all continents, has over 200 employees and an annual turnover of 1.60 billion US$. Interfood's accounts are dairy producers and processors, government institutions and importers / distributors all over the globe. Interfood's success is founded in its pro-active & service oriented market approach, its global presence and its extensive market and product knowledge. In its strive for excellence, Interfood respects following values: integrity, loyalty, transparency, continuity and healthy return on investment to all of our stakeholders.
To sustain and further grow our success, we are looking for a Junior Trader.
- Responsible for achieving margins and quantities for the assigned customers and markets as set out in the sales budget
- Maintaining existing customer/supplier relationships
- Creating new business opportunities in the assigned market areas
- Identifying and monitoring market and product developments in the assigned areas and periodically report this to the Managing Director (MD) and Commercial Director (CD)
- Following the policy position in consultation with Sr. Traders and Traders
- Setting the annual personal goals with respect to markets, customers and suppliers in consultation with the MD and CD
- Drafting purchase and sales contracts using correct INCO-terms, payment terms
- Taking care of a professional and efficient implementation of purchase and sales contract in corporation with the logistics coordinator
- Visiting customers and suppliers in the assigned market areas and attending international trade fairs
- Participating in the weekly Traders meeting
- Thorough assessment of financial risks
- Closely monitoring market and product developments in the assigned areas and periodically report findings to the Management
- Preferably a University degree
- Good language skills; English, Dutch and French
- Good numerical skills
- Great communicator with superior social skills
- Self motivated and results oriented
- Service oriented attitude
- Commerciallly focused
A very dynamic and independent responsibility within a pleasant informal working environment in an enthusiastic and committed team. Interfood is a financially healthy organization with an excellent reputation in the world and offers a good salary and good secondary benefits.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Please send your application letter and CV to email@example.com.