LOGISTIC COORDINATOR EU
FULLTIME (40 HOURS/WEEK) - BLADEL, THE NETHERLANDS
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.).The Group consists of 16 offices in all continents, has over 200 employees and an annual turnover of 1.60 billion US$. Interfood's accounts are dairy producers and processors, government institutions and importers / distributors all over the globe. Interfood's success is founded in its pro-active & service oriented market approach, its global presence and its extensive market and product knowledge. In its strive for excellence, Interfood respects following values: integrity, loyalty, transparency, continuity and healthy return on investment to all of our stakeholders.
To sustain and further grow our success, we are looking for a Logistic Coordinator Europe.
- To be responsible for the operational completion of orders for assigned customers and market areas
- Managing a professional, effective fulfilment of purchase and sales contracts together with the trade department
- To arrange and manage delivery agreements. Advise delays and other problems and react to these changes adequately
- Organizing road and sea transports and loadings, in agreement with suppliers, customers, warehouses and transporters
- Negotiating the freight rates with allocated transport companies
- Controlling the order work flow
- To maintain contacts with customers, suppliers, freight forwarders, transporters and warehouses
- Take care of the administrative handling of orders
- HBO level
- Preferably experience in a comparable function in an international commercial environment
- Good language skills: English and minimum 1 other foreign language (advanced level)
- Experience with international payments and export documents
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Planning & organisational skills
- Accurate, flexible and service-oriented attitude
- Highly developed problem solving capacity
A very dynamic and independent responsibility within a pleasant informal working environment in an enthusiastic and committed team. Interfood is a financially healthy organization with an excellent reputation in the world and offers a good salary and good secondary benefits.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Please send your application letter and CV to Maartje Verhoeven via email@example.com.