FULLTIME (40 HOURS/WEEK) - BLADEL, THE NETHERLANDS
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.).The Group consists of 16 offices in all continents, has over 200 employees and an annual turnover of 1.60 billion US$. Interfood's accounts are dairy producers and processors, government institutions and importers / distributors all over the globe. Interfood's success is founded in its pro-active & service oriented market approach, its global presence and its extensive market and product knowledge. In its strive for excellence, Interfood respects following values: integrity, loyalty, transparency, continuity and healthy return on investment to all of our stakeholders.
To sustain and further grow our success, we are looking for a Senior Trader.
- Optimizing sales / purchase results in assigned territory
- Maintaining / developing international network of suppliers and buyers,
- and expanding that network
- Visiting accounts regularly and being present at exhibitions
- Reporting to Commercial Director or Managing Director
- Closing contracts with suppliers and buyers in the assigned territory
- Searching for market possibilities and coordinating actions accordingly.
- Has customer and supplier contacts and coordinates business activities with
- sister companies.
- Keeps eye on professional and efficient execution of contracts together with
- logistics department.
- Participates in intercompany commercial information sharing.
- Follows Group procedures
- Master or University degree
- Minimal 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in commodity trade
- Commercial instinct
- Self starter
- Result driven
- Strong with figures
- Straight, open-minded and transparent
- Team player
- Able to cope with stress
- Speaks / writes fluently English and preferably other languages in addition
- Willing to travel / live abroad
A very dynamic and independent responsibility within a pleasant informal working environment in an enthusiastic and committed team. Interfood is a financially healthy organization with an excellent reputation in the world and offers a good salary and good secondary benefits.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Please send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.