MARKETING COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
FULLTIME (40 HOURS/WEEK) - BLADEL, THE NETHERLANDS
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.).The Group consists of 16 offices in all continents with 300 employees. Interfood's accounts are dairy producers and processors, government institutions and importers / distributors all over the globe. Interfood's success is founded in its pro-active & service oriented market approach, its global presence and its extensive market and product knowledge and its strive for excellence,
To sustain the further growth of our company we are looking for a full-time marketing communication specialist
Interfood is updating its marketing and communication activities to the latest marketing standards and is therefore looking to extend its young and energetic team. As marketing communication specialist it is your role to translate our company strategy into the correct internal and external (digital) communication tools. You are an enthusiastic team-player that works closely with different colleagues within the Interfood Group. The Marcom team is agile, with close connections with our internal customers. Your tasks:
- Content management in all its areas for several internal and external focused websites and digital chanels, mainly in English.
- Executing marketing and communication strategy
- Drafting communication plans for existing portfolio and new developments
- Updating our narrow casting system's content.
- Monitoring and updating our content calendar.
- Creating social media posts, and executing social media campagnes.
- Montitoring and applying news and trends about global dairy trade.
- Following and attributing expert knowledge within social media communities
- Creating and searching graphic content and integrate these in several media.
- Monitoring and integrating the Interfood branding canvas in texts and graphics.
- Applying SEO / SEA to content.
- Advice internal editors and content owners.
- Prepare international exhibitions and events and support the organization en execution.
- Develop and organize branding materials.
Who are you?
- Relevant HBO level, with minimum of 3 years experience in a comparable role in an international work environment
- Experience with web editing, search engine optimization (SEO), social media and online communication
- Able to translate strategy to actual content
- Fluent in English and Dutch, with a good sense of style both spoken and written
- Digital passionate, experienced with latest IT-tools to support our communication in writing, graphical and Audio Visual. Preferably Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
- Professional expert, creative, well organized and solution minded.
- CAN DO mentality
A very dynamic and independent responsibility within a pleasant informal working environment in an enthusiastic and committed team. Interfood is a financially healthy organization with an excellent reputation in the world and offers a good salary and good secondary benefits.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Please send your application letter and CV to Maartje Verhoeven via firstname.lastname@example.org.