Interfood is looking for a collaborative, organized and detailed-oriented administrative assistant to join the team in Mexico-City. The ideal candidate will be a problem solver who has excellent communication skills and impeccable attention for detail. The candidate should also have experience working in an office environment, performing administrative tasks, updating and maintaining records, reconciling bank statements, and managing accounting databases. An ability to multitask, to manage complex schedules, and to meet changing deadlines is essential to this position.
As our new Accounting Assistant you:
- support for the Accounts Receivable team abroad with payment supplements and you assist in customer portals, among others.
- support in local and statutory administrative tasks.
- are responsible to monitor and support in electronic invoicing.
- are the link to the local tax, legal and accounting advisors of the Mexican entity.
- are responsible for generating (periodic) reports at the request of the Reporting team or Accounts Receivable team abroad.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Total health insurance coverage.
- 40 hour work week.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.