Accounts Payable Analyst
Within this role you will be part of the Finance team in Montevideo, Uruguay. In this role you are responsible for processing incoming invoices of the Americas Hub together with the administrative tasks related to the Accounts Payable process. This role consists of 2 main result areas: Accounts Payable and Payments. You will closely collaborate with all colleagues from Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Business Control, and Financial Control and you will directly report to the AP Team Manager. Common sense and a hardworking mindset will ensure your success with us.
As your new Accounts Payable Analyst your tasks will include:
- Reviewing, coding, booking and approving incoming invoices for payment in our invoice processing system.
- All administrative tasks related to the Accounts Payable process in JDE: adding new bank details of vendors and reviewing and updating supplier ledger account in JDE.
- Processing invoices ensuring timely payment of invoices and escalating if necessary to responsible department / colleague for assistance.
- Providing assistance during audits.
- Working in close cooperation with the Business Control and Financial Control team.
- Working in close cooperation with other departments within Interfood to streamline processes.
- Being the first point of contact for suppliers and vendors for questions regarding invoices, balance confirmations, advice on due payments and payment reminders.
- Providing assistance to and working together with AP Team Manager on work procedures and improvement projects in order to make the invoicing process more efficient.
- The correct preparation and execution of outgoing payments towards suppliers and vendors.
- Processing banks statements in the system.
- Working towards optimizing the payment process to ensure an efficient payment process.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- Total health insurance coverage,
- A family-like, team-oriented working environment within a young and dynamic team.
- 40 hour work week, 20 holidays
- Free gym membership at Synergia Life.
- Participate in fun team activities
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.
Will you become our new team member?
Or do you have a question for us?
*Candidates listed in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the requirements and are qualified for the position described in line with Law Number 19.691 are also included in this job offering.