As AP Manager you are in charge of the account payable team for Interfood Europe and end-to-end process owner for the P2P process. Your team consists of 10 colleagues (7,8 FTE) split across our offices in Bladel (NL) and Warsaw (PL). The AP team in each office is headed by a teamlead who reports directly to you as AP manager. You will report to the Finance Director of Interfood Europe.
Interfood Europe has ca. EUR 2.6 billion turnover and processes in excess of 70.000 invoices annually. After having completed the implementation of a state-of-the-art AP solution (Esker) we are now in the process of revamping our underlying purchase-to-pay processes in order to drive our first-time right and ‘touchless processing’ performance upwards. Your job will be to lead the AP team in a journey to becoming a best-in-class operation which is highly automated and focusing on adding value rather than only day-to-day processing of incoming invoices. Our goal is to go from the ~2% automation of our incoming invoice flow to 90%, so there’s enough work to be done! Our long-term goal is to move towards a Shared Service Centre for the P2P process of the entire group, when this project kicks off you will be expected to be the project lead and centralising all of the group’s global P2P processes in the EU. More than enough challenges for an ambitious finance professional!
You will join a highly motivated and knowledgeable team which is looking for a leader to take them along on this journey to the future and teach them new skills/insights along the way.
Our business is very dynamic and has an interesting level of complexity, there is never a dull moment. Do you thrive in this type of environment and are you looking for the next step in your career to take full ownership of an expansive purchase-to-pay process and drive the further professionalisation of our AP department? Then you’re the one we want, having the right attitude is key and will make you highly successful at Interfood. We’re growing quickly, which also means there’s more than enough room for you own initiatives and for you to make an impact. As a company we are very ambitious and value our people, which means we invest in your personal development and offer flexible working arrangements.
We are looking for a top-of-class colleague that is not afraid of a challenge and will push her/himself and the rest of the colleagues to the next level.
As our new AP Manager you:
- lead the EU AP team including responsibility for the development of team members and the annual performance cycle.
- ensure smooth running of the P2P process on a daily basis together with the team leads.
- motivate the AP team, thereby driving strong performance of each team member.
- regularly travel to our Warsaw office (a minimum of 3/4 times annually) to facilitate the further integration of Dutch and Polish AP-colleagues.
- set P2P process and AP-team KPI’s and taking ownership for achieving them.
- identify and execute P2P process improvements.
- manage P2P stakeholders, both internally (other departments) and externally (suppliers and service providers).
- develop and give trainings on P2P-sytems.
- design, maintain and provide management information regarding the P2P process.
- drive formalisation of guidelines and user instructions for the P2P process.
Interfood is a great place to work with a dynamic and inspiring work environment. Also the work/life balance is positive, just like the culture and the people working here. Personal development is important within Interfood and there is enough opportunity to do so, to grow with the Company and to develop yourself personally and professionally as much as possible. Therefore, Interfood's purpose and mentality of 'Together for better” is a great fit for all of us.
What do you
expect from your new colleague?
In line with our corporate values, I expect someone who is committed to the job, who loves to work within a team, who thinks in opportunities and continuously wants to improve. A professional that is not afraid to come up and share ideas and someone who feels responsible for the work, the company, the team and the world around us. Working hard is important, but having a laugh from time to time is something we all need as well.
What do you do in
your spare time?
In my spare time I like spending time with my family, in my opinion the most important aspect of life. Next to that I enjoy playing handball and I have big love for music and photography.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- 40 hour work week, 25 holidays.
- We value your personal development and have a strategic focus on our learning program.
- Free delicious and healthy breakfast and lunch.
- Free gym inside our office.
- Participate in fun team activities.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.