Interfood is one of the leading global dairy trading firms, both in physical as well as financial products. To support further growth of our business, Interfood is putting digital and analytics in the core of our business strategy. Our Global Analytics team acts as the innovation center on advanced analytics and data science, supporting the strategic agenda set by the Executive Committee. Over the past years, we have built a healthy analytics environment and we are keen to keep working on more use case developments and continuous improvement. This opportunity is for supporting data professionals to grow fast with our organization. You and your team will work in close collaboration and will maintain close ties with the other IT teams (Process & Projects, Digital & Integrations, Cloud & Ops) as well as business functions.
Therefore, we encourage data scientists and data analysts with DS skills who want to develop further in DS roles to apply.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with data analysts, data engineers, and other teams to collect data/modelling requirements.
- Implement time-series analysis, statistical analysis, simulations and optimizations, etc.
- Market forecast, risk management, and supply chain optimization use cases.
- Identify model improvements.
- Present your results and think along with the stakeholders.
As our new Data Scientist you have:
- Advanced working knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of PySpark, SQL, and R is a plus.
- Expertise in data analysis, statistical/ML methods. Experience with time-series analysis is a plus.
- Experience with delivering ML solutions in a cloud environment.
- Experience with dashboarding / data visualization (e.g. Tableau, Lookup).
- Experience in Agile working.
3+ years of experience in production level data team on Finance/Trade/Supply Chain.
MSc, PhD or equivalent experience with a strong mathematical background (Statistics, Math, Econometrics, Computer Science, Data Science).
Good communication skills.
Ambitious and entrepreneurial.
Passion for the world of trade.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- We commit to help you stay on top of your game through tailored training and coaching organized with our partner companies.
- High exposure to business and projects with tangible impacts.
- Total health insurance coverage.
- International career opportunities.
- 40 hour work week, 20 holidays.
- Travel internationally.
- Gym membership at Synergia Life.
- Participate in fun team activities.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.
Will you become our new team member?
*Candidates listed in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the requirements and are qualified for the position described in line with Law Number 19.691 are also included in this job offering.