Freight Coordinator EU
Interfood is looking for a Freight Coordinator EU to join the team in Bladel, the Netherlands. In this role you are responsible for organizing transports from order booking to final delivery.
Together with your colleagues of our relatively small freight team you will take care of running the daily operation smoothly. Make sure that we load and deliver our goods on time and solve deviations or irregularities to keep Interfood and its partners satisfied about the logistic operation.
On a daily basis you are in direct contact with logistic partners, suppliers, customers and of course the various departments within Interfood, such as Supply Chain Management. In this role you will report to the Supervisor Freight.
As our new Freight Coordinator EU you:
- Plan, monitor and manage European shipments for butter, cheese and milk powders.
- Set-up and align the weekly planning for logistic service providers (transport companies).
- Monitor all running shipments in close contact with all stakeholders (suppliers/customers/transport companies/warehouses/etc.).
- Act as a single point of contact for logistics service providers regarding planning, running shipments and administrative matter.
- Are able to work as a trouble shooter during the day, solve transport related issues and take actions in case of deviations and irregularities.
- Work closely together with other Interfood departments to realize “the perfect order” in terms of process and execution.
- Act as the center of expertise for all applicable questions regarding transport.
- Source transport for irregular lanes.
- Handle and register all transport-cost related items (i.e. waiting hours, weekend surcharges, etc.).
- Maintain relations with all logistic service providers, visit key-counterparties regularly.
- Initiate improvements in cooperation with Supply Chain Management and Logistics in order to achieve operational excellence.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- Free delicious and healthy lunch.
- Participate in fun team activities.
- 40 hour work week, 25 holidays.
- We value your personal development and have a strategic focus on our learning program.
- Free gym inside our office.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.