Internship Corporate Development
Internship (Global) Corporate Development
Interfood is looking for an intern to support the Corporate Development team, which is a global function responsible for strategic decisions to grow the company and establish new partnerships. If you are up for a challenge, passionate about M&A, corporate finance and investments, then this might be your internship.
As our new intern you:
- are in close contact with the global corporate development team.
- support on projects that aim to strengthen our current business.
- analyze potential new business streams.
- improve our understanding of disruptive forces at play in the food sector.
- engage in benchmark analysis and company screening.
- assist in M&A/investment processes.
- provide in-depth analysis of companies and assessment against a set of criteria for potential qualification as M&A opportunity.
- contribute to valuation analyses as well as other financial modelling.
- An exciting and challenging internship, with guidance and support from experts in the field, sharing knowledge and expertise.
- An attractive compensation and good secondary conditions within a financially healthy organization with a good reputation.
- Free delicious and healthy lunch.
- A family-like, team-oriented and informal working environment within a young and dynamic team.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.