As a member of the commercial trade team you are responsible for maintaining existing international customer and supplier relationships in the dairy market. To achieve this, you internally work in close cooperation with the dairy technical service and logistic team. You love to create new business opportunities in your focus markets. You constantly identify and monitor market and product development to keep up to speed what is in happening in your markets.
As Junior Trader in a trade-driven organization, you will contribute to optimize both technical and commercial
relationships with suppliers and customers. You will develop business opportunities with these partners, products and/or applications. When you get a kick from closing international deals, taking calculated risks and working & traveling internationally, this position should fit you like a glove.
As our new Junior Trader you:
- Maintain existing customer/supplier relationships.
- Visit customers and suppliers in the assigned market areas and attend international trade fairs.
- Create new business opportunities in the assigned market areas.
- Identify and monitor market and product developments and periodically report this to the Commercial Director.
- Position Interfood as a global dairy expert.
- Follow the policy position in consultation with Senior Traders and Traders.
- Draft purchase and sales contracts using correct INCO-terms and payment terms.
- Participate in the weekly Traders Meeting.
- Set the annual personal goals with respect to markets, customers and suppliers.
Completed BSc / MSc education in a business/science/humanity-related field.
You have the drive to win every day. You take (calculated) risks and you operate independently.
You gain energy from numerical thinking as well as building long-lasting relationships.
You are a good relationship builder and can easily connect to both technical and commercial people.
Good communications and language skills (English and another foreign language are a must). On top of that you have superior social skills.
You like to travel internationally. (10-30% of your time) .
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Participate in fun team activities.
- International career opportunities.
- 40 hour work week.
- We value your personal development and have a strategic focus on our learning program.
- Travel internationally.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.