As a payroll administrator, you are mainly responsible for payroll processing and maintaining the employee database regarding salary and payments in our NMBRS payroll system. You will prepare periodic payroll reports for management review and ensure correct payroll records. In this position, you will report directly to the Financial Controller.
As our new Payroll Specialist you:
- process payroll mutations for our Dutch employees in our payroll system NMBRS.
- prepare monthly payroll review files.
- ensure payroll payment and prepare the monthly payroll related journals including recharges and accruals.
- investigate and resolve payroll issues.
- ensure compliance with company and regulatory standards.
- answer payroll related questions from employees.
- perform general ledger and payroll reconciliations.
- prepare financial reports for accounting and auditing purposes.
Minimum of an MBO degree in accounting, business or related field.
Good communications and language skills (Dutch and English both verbally and written).
Good knowledge good knowledge or interest in tax and wage laws and common fiscal procedures.
Strong numerical skills and good with Excel.
Assertive, committed, independent, proactive, critical, able to deal with deadlines and with a strong attention to detail.
Possibilities for education to develop payroll knowledge.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- Free delicious an healthy lunch.
- Participate in fun team activities.
- 16 - 24 hour work week, flexibly configurable, 25 holidays.
- We value your personal development and have a strategic focus on our learning program.
- Free gym inside our office.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.