Interfood is looking for a Senior Trader to join the commercial team in China to capture the fascinating business
opportunities in this rapidly growing market. We seek a results-oriented commercial professional who will collaborate with Interfood colleagues in our offices worldwide to ensure sustainable and profitable growth with key dairy product producers and trading companies in China.
As our new Senior Trader you:
- Reach sales target: explore and develop new business opportunities, drive (new) sales growth with a certain percentage year over year.
- Develop strategic customer plan: build long term relationship with key clients, understand their needs, and facilitate new product approval.
- Provide China market insights and analysis on a daily basis as well as long term strategic vision.
- Engage local team and encourage team work: maintain close connection with Interfood.
- Achieve excellent customer satisfaction by engaging the local and global commercial teams.
Minimum 8 years of relevant Dairy trading experience.
Bachelor’s degree or above with emphasis in business management, international trading, or food science.
Seasoned relationship builder with strong ties in China dairy industry.
Solid understanding of commodity markets with specific knowledge of dairy trading.
(Basic) understanding of Derivatives (options & futures) and the dairy derivatives markets is a plus.
Ability and desire to work with as well as have an awareness of different cultures, personalities and working styles.
Travel up to 30% (estimation).
You are a native Mandarin speaker and you can speak fluent in English is preferred.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- A good work/life balance.
- Multinational company culture.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.