Technical Account Manager
In this role you will report to the QA Director. As a member of the Technical Service team, and in close cooperation with Trade, Supply Chain Management and Logistics, you are the first Technical Service contact for all product related quality matters including questionnaires, approval processes and non-conformances. In your specific position as Technical Account Manager, your main focus will be on our strategic / key accounts. In a trade-driven organization you will, as Technical Account Manager, deliver a significant contribution to optimization of technical relationships with suppliers and customers. Through your knowledge, skills, experience and active international network in the food / dairy industry you are, together with and for your suppliers and customers, able to combine quality assurance with creating new business opportunities. This new role is created as a result of recent growth and developments and is a combination of two important aspects of our business: Quality and Key Account Management.
As our new Technical Account Manager you:
- are responsible for the positioning of our Technical Service value proposition towards our customers and suppliers.
- approve the producers and/or supply chain with physical audits.
- are the first point of contact for Trade and Logistics for advice about products and non-conformances of our key accounts.
- manage the technical interface with our key suppliers and key customers (with commercial influence).
- develop new purchase and sales opportunities in collaboration with our Trade team.
- review raw material specifications of customers, including the approval process that can follow.
- maintain and expand the supplier database for key customers, including regular visits to improve technical cooperation.
- prepare and manage external audits.
- position Interfood as a dairy expert to our key accounts.
- Day start together with my team
- Travel preparations for a technical visit
- Internal Business Review Meeting with multidisciplinary team
- Complete a customer questionnaire
- Create business continuity plan with Trade and KAM
- Processing mentions and NCs
- Lunch with colleagues
- Prepare external audit planning for Q2
- CAPA follow-up meeting with counterparties
- Meeting with supervisor
- Finalize a traceability exercise
- Friday afternoon drinks
Interfood is just a fantastic employer. Interfood’s purpose ‘Together for better’ is really what you experience working at Interfood every day. And if you see an opportunity, for Interfood or for yourself, you can grab it. At Interfood, you get the chance to grow personally and professionally, and we all love the friendly working atmosphere, with a great team spirit and with a global network of colleagues, suppliers, customers and other stakeholders.
What do you
expect from your new colleague?
Someone who is experienced in account management and has a technical background. He or she should have the energy and drive to win and to take things to the next level. Continuous improvement is what we call that at Interfood.
What do you do in
your spare time?
I devote a lot of time and attention to my family. And in my ‘free’ time, I love to be outdoors, hiking, hitting the road on my mountain bike, or traveling to beautiful destinations. Along with that, I also really like good food.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- A dynamic international working environment with focus on results, quality, growth, and innovation.
- Participate in fun team activities. Enjoy a free delicious and healthy lunch and a free gym inside our office.
- 40 hour work week, 25 holidays.
- We value your personal development and have a strategic focus on our learning program.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.