Warehouse & Inventory Coordinator
Within this role you will be part of the Logistics team in Miami, USA, reporting directly to the Supply Chain & Logistics Director or the US Domestic & Mexico Logistics Supervisor. As a Warehouse & Inventory Coordinator you are responsible for keeping a close relationship with the warehouses and for updating inventory reconciliation. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively ensure the inventory and warehouse activities are properly completed and followed up.
As your new Warehouses & Inventory Coordinator you:
- oversee all warehouses and rate agreements.
- analyze open accounts with warehouses per location and decide upon needs.
- determine if new warehouses are needed based on future needs from sales.
- determine if we should close any accounts in warehouses that we will no longer use.
- keep track of warehouses that are approved by the Quality team and you assist in getting warehouses approved.
- are responsible for inventory reconciliation.
- oversee and analyze costs and invoice reconciliation.
- assist in standardizing processes and costs with all warehouses.
- negotiate rates and conditions with warehouses.
- are responsible for the daily check and cleanup of our inventory.
- frequently visit warehouses to build and maintain a close relationship.
- keep in contact with all Interfood Hubs for global alignment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- 40 hour work week, 20 holidays
- Participate in fun team activities
- 401K pension plan.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Total health insurance, including dental and vision.
- Life/AD&D insurance.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.