Application Manager JD Edwards
Interfood is looking for an Application Manager JD Edwards to join our IT Services & Solutions team. This team is responsible for IT support services and solutions, both applications and infrastructure, and with a global scope. This role will be based in Eindhoven (The Netherlands) or Montevideo (Uruguay) and reports to the Service Delivery Manager.
The Application Manager JDE will maintain close ties with the business, other IT teams and with external providers.
As an Application Manager JDE in our team, you will be primarily responsible for the health of our JDE application, as well as other applications within our landscape, specifically those with an integration to and/or from JDE.
As our new Application Manager JDE you:
- Coordinate the resolution of incidents and requests between internal and external parties. (Incident & Request Management)
- Perform structured problem analysis, recommend solutions and ensure structural fixes are being implemented. (Problem Management)
- Challenge and assess proposed solutions, assist in testing, coordinate the implementation, control the process. (Change & Release Management)
- Define and set up monitoring (tools) and act on events that are being identified. (Event Management)
- Assess and execute on access requests, responsible for periodic maintenance, be the internal specialist with regards to the security model and tooling, own the security matrix and keep it in line with business processes. (User Access Management)
- Manage the IT suppliers together with the IT Service Delivery Manager, to ensure performance, continuity, maintenance, and quality from both a functional and technical perspective. (Supplier Management)
- Participate in projects as subject matter expert for related applications. (Project Management)
Bachelor/Master degree in the area of Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatica, Business Economics, or similar.
Demonstrated experience with ERP systems; Oracle JDE is a must.
Experience with SQL (MS SQL Server), CNC, cloud and databases. Experience with functional consulting is highly preferred.
Proven communication skills at different organizational levels on both business and technical aspects. Fluent in local native language and English (both oral and written).
Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure and rapidly changing environment.
Work independently and team-oriented in a global environment.
Motivated to help and improve others, yourself and the organization. You are easily approachable, and you have a drive towards increasing performance.
Structured and analytical way of working and able to operate abstract and on detail level.
Proactive: you take ownership, are a driven self-starter and will take the initiative to approach the business and (external) developers when needed.
- Analyse incident tickets to find a common cause.
- Build the monthly release package.
- Advise the CIO before he goes into the contract renewal with Oracle.
- Go for lunch and an outside walk with some colleagues.
- Attend meeting with other members of a project team about the integration with a new application.
- Contact the service desk at supplier side to increase priority on a ticket.
- Sit down with business representatives to translate their needs into requirements.
- Audit the security matrix and initiate corrective measures.
- Join the quarterly supplier meeting in Malaga.
- Assist the Process Improvement Manager in testing new functionality before it's being moved to production.
- Test a SQL statement in a non-PD environment.
- Join your colleagues in the weekly team meeting and see where you can contribute to speeding up delivering one of their initiatives.
- Listen in on the yearly Oracle summit, presenting new features coming up.
- Act on an alert that popped up on the monitoring dashboard.
- Challenge a proposed solution to fix an issue with JDE.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Free delicious an healthy lunch.
- Participate in fun team activities.
- 40 hour work week, 25 holidays.
- We value your personal development and have a strategic focus on our learning program.
- Free gym membership.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.