LOGISTICS COORDINATOR LIQUIDS
FULLTIME (40 HOURS/WEEK) - BLADEL, THE NETHERLANDS
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.).The Group consists of 16 offices in all continents with 300 employees. Interfood's accounts are dairy producers and processors, government institutions and importers / distributors all over the globe. Interfood's success is founded in its pro-active & service oriented market approach, its global presence and its extensive market and product knowledge and its strive for excellence,
To sustain the further growth of our company we are looking for a full-time logistics coordinator liquids
The logistics coordinator liquids, is part of our logistics team. He/she has an operational task to coordinate our liquid orders.
- To be responsible for the operational and commercial planning
- To arrange and manage delivery agreements. Advise delays and other problems and react to these changes adequately
- Organizing road transports and loadings, in agreement with suppliers, customers, and transporters
- Negotiating the freight rates with allocated transport companies
- Controlling the order work flow and allocating the weekly purchases and sales
- To maintain contacts with customers, suppliers, freight forwarders and transporters
- Take care of the administrative handling of orders
- Responding to signals from the market (transport, documents, etc.), and sharing with other logistics employees
- One weekend a month phone duty.
Who are you?
- MBO+ / HBO level
- At least 1 to 3 years job experience in a comparable function in an international commercial environment
- Good language skills: Dutch, English, German (advanced level)
- Good knowledge of MS Office and ERP
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Planning & organisational skills
- Accurate, flexible and service-oriented attitude
A very dynamic and independent responsibility within a pleasant informal working environment in an enthusiastic and committed team. Interfood is a financially healthy organization with an excellent reputation in the world and offers a good salary and good secondary benefits.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Please send your application letter and CV to Maartje Verhoeven via firstname.lastname@example.org.