LogisticS coordinator export
FULLTIME (40 HOURS/WEEK) - BLADEL, THE NETHERLANDS
he Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.).The Group consists of 16 offices in all continents with 300 employees. Interfood's accounts are dairy producers and processors, government institutions and importers / distributors all over the globe. Interfood's success is founded in its pro-active & service oriented market approach, its global presence and its extensive market and product knowledge and its strive for excellence,
To sustain the further growth of our company we are looking for a full-time logistics coordinator export
- To be responsible for the operational completion of orders for assigned customers and market areas
- Managing a professional, effective completion of purchase and sales contracts together with the trade department
- To arrange and manage the delivery agreements. Advise delays and other problems and react to these changes adequately
- Organizing road and sea transports and loadings, in agreement with suppliers, customers, warehouses and transporters
- Coordinating the necessary export documents
- To maintain contacts with customers, suppliers, banks, freight forwarders, transporters, warehouses, Customs and Embassies / Consulates
- Responding to signals from the market (transport, documents, Customs matters etc.), take care of this and share with other logistics employees
- To be capable to work with international payment terms such as letters of credit/CAD/guarantees etc.
- Converting country requirements into functional instructions towards suppliers and freight forwarders
- Making arrangements regarding tariffs with transporters and freight forwarders
Who are you?
- HBO level
- At least 5 years job experience in a comparable function in an international commercial environment
- Good language skills: English and minimum 1 other foreign language (advanced level)
- Experience with international payments and export documents
Self-motivated and goal-oriented
Planning & organisational skills
Accurate, flexible and service-oriented attitude
Highly developed problem solving capacity
A very dynamic and independent responsibility within a pleasant informal working environment in an enthusiastic and committed team. Interfood is a financially healthy organization with an excellent reputation in the world and offers a good salary and good secondary benefits.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Please send your application letter and CV to Maartje Verhoeven via email@example.com.