Internship Financial Control & Business Control
Internship Financial Control (50%) & Business Control (50%)
Your internship will be in the Financial Control team, which is part of Team Finance EU. Within this role you will be responsible for supporting the activities of the Financial Control team (Business Control & Financial Control). In addition to working within the Finance department of a multinational in the global dairy industry, the following tasks and responsibilities can be considered within both teams:
- Ensure the correct processing of financial transactions;
- Taking care of the analysis of operational expenditures;
- Providing financial information in the form of monthly reports to the management;
- Supporting the preparation of budgets and annual reports;
- Supporting the implementation of periodic audits;
- Supporting the preparation of instructions for processes and reports.
- Supporting the assessment of the margin;
- Assisting in reviewing/approving contracts;
- Maintaining credit limit registration;
- Assessing and processing stock corrections;
- Other analyses, end-of-month activities and audit activities;
- Suggesting and thinking along about incremental improvements of existing processes.
Bachelor or Master student in a business economics field.
Good language and communication skills: Dutch and English (advanced level) both verbally and written.
Effective time management, setting priorities and being able to work with deadlines.
Analytical ability and a well-developed understanding of numbers.
Affinity with automation systems and Microsoft Office.
Enterprising, looking for opportunities and proactively coming up with ideas and solutions.
Accurate and attentive to details.
Flexible and able to act fast.
- An exciting and challenging internship, with guidance and support from experts in the field, sharing knowledge and expertise.
- An attractive compensation and good secondary conditions.
- Free delicious and healthy lunch.
- Free gym inside our office.
- A family-like, team-oriented and informal working environment within a young and dynamic team.
- A financially healthy organization with a good reputation.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.