Convenience has always been a major driver of commerce, but in today’s experience economy, convenience is literally king. Today? We have hundreds of choices, dozens of varieties, numerous blends, and different shred sizes. No one needs a box grater.
Cheeses are used for a wide variety of convenience products including pizzas, lasagne and sauces. They come in various forms such as loaves, wheels and blocks. Optimal customer solutions are available taking into account cheese meltability, stretchability, spreadability, hardness, shelf-life and taste for cheeses.
We offer a wide range of ingredients for cheese products:
Processed cheese products
There are many processed cheese formats including easy-peel slice on slices (SOS), individually wrapped slices (IWS) and blocks. Our ingredients assist manufactures seeking recipe cost optimization, flavour enhancement and/or texture improvement.
We offer a wide variety of dairy ingredients for processed cheese:
- Butter to develop both taste and creaminess
- Rennet casein with high protein and calcium content to develop firmness and shredding properties while preserving maximum elasticity
- Skimmed milk powder to help maintain a consistent texture while bringing a balanced milky taste
- Sweet whey powder helps reduce cost and ensures a pleasant taste to the end product.
- Our natural cheese range (Cheddar, Mozzarella, Emmental) to enhance cheese flavour and authenticity.
If you are interested in the convenience industry, you may also like these topics:
Quality is the foundation of all business we do. We ensure that that proper quality management systems are in place to ensure food safety standards are met and our processes are continuously assessed and improved.
Furthermore we add value to new business by matching application and product needs. The sourcing of dairy products (e.g. cheese, butter, milk powder and liquids) depends on the applications they are used for and the requirements they bring along. Our food technologists will share their in depth knowledge, creativity, drive for innovation & passion for food science to improve both customer and supplier experience.