Junior Business Controller
Interfood BV is looking for a Junior Business Controller to join the Business Control Team in Bladel, The Netherlands. In this role you are the linking pin between the finance department and the commercial organization. You will closely collaborate with various stakeholders to analyze and enhance the financial performance of the organization. Your responsibilities will include collecting, analyzing, and reporting financial data, identifying opportunities for cost optimization and growth potential, assisting with budgeting and forecasting, and monitoring the risk management measures.
As our new Junior Business Controller you:
- Collaborate with the commercial organization to understand financial objectives and translate these into concrete action plans.
- Gather and analyze (financial-) data to gain insights into business performance and identify trends.
- Assist in the creation of budgets, financial forecasts, and monitoring progress.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities in commercial activities and proactively implementing appropriate controls.
- Approve purchase and sales contracts.
- Monitor and request credit limits for customers.
- Conduct (credit) risk analyses on customers.
- Perform inventory corrections.
- Assist in conducting mark-to-market analyses to measure the commercial performance.
- Provide ad-hoc support to Trade, Logistics and Finance departments.
You get the chance of being part of a team which thrives in helping each other out, achieving objectives together and learning from each other. Interfood has the advantages of being a big multinational, but on the other hand the culture is still quite informal, with short lines and the fact that everyone is very approachable. Also the employer looks after its employees; think of examples like a fresh and diverse lunch every day and being able to work out in the gym at the office.
What do you
expect from your new colleague?
I expect him or her to be a real team player but also be capable of working independently and eager to learn. Good communication is key in this role so our new colleague should be assertive and proactive. On top of that, he or she should have a strong desire to succeed, a mindset that is crucial to our line of business and the industry we are in.
What do you do in
your spare time?
Outside of working hours I love to spend time with my family and friends. Going out for a couple of beers, for a nice dinner, but I like to cook myself as well. I also spend quite some time doing sports, in the gym in our Bladel office or playing indoor soccer with my colleagues on Tuesday evenings. My highlight of the past year would be my trip to Japan, together with my sister. That was awesome!
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- 40 hour work week, 25 holidays.
- We value your personal development and have a strategic focus on our learning program.
- Free delicious and healthy breakfast and lunch.
- Free gym inside our office.
- Participate in fun team activities.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.