Data Professional Acceleration Program
Interfood is one of the leading global dairy trading firms, both in physical as well as financial products. To support further growth of our business, Interfood is putting digital and analytics in the core of our business strategy. Our Global Analytics team acts as the innovation center on advanced analytics and data science, supporting the strategic agenda set by the Executive Committee. Over the past years, we have built a healthy analytics environment and we are keen to keep working on more use case developments and continuous improvement. This opportunity is for supporting data professionals to grow fast with our organization. The digital roles will work in close collaboration and will maintain close ties with the other IT teams (Process & Projects, Digital & Integrations, Cloud & Ops) as well as business functions.
As our new Data Scientist you:
- Possess hands-on databasing skills (e.g. SQL); ETL and data platform integration (Azure/AWS, APIs).
- Are (willing to become) an expert in statistical / machine learning methods such as Recurrent Neural Nets, stochastic volatility, Bayesian MCMC, Random Forests, SVM, gradient boosting, (non)linear regression. Experience working with ML tooling (e.g. Spark, Keras, TensorFlow, GPUs, parallel CPUs, Kubernetes, GitHub).
- Have experience with Data Science tooling such as parallel / distributed CPU and GPU, Keras / TensorFlow, Azure ML / MLflow, Docker/Kubernetes is an important pre.
- Have knowledge of .NET, C# and/or Java implementation for APIs is considered a plus.
We encourage data scientists and data analysts with DS skills who want to develop further in DS roles to apply.
As our new ML Engineer / Data Engineer you:
- Have proven experience working with cloud-based data and model processing pipelines including testing and
- Have knowlegde in the code collaboration tooling (Git), including CI with bash. This is essential to our teamwork.
- Are familiar with a scripting programming language. This skill is a must and Python is a pre.
- Know how to work with ML Ops paradigm, ML flow is a pre.
- Possess knowledge about the commodity / financial trading industry.
- Are comfortable working in DevOps / Scrum methodology.
We encourage ML engineers, data engineers as well as software engineers who enjoy data engineering work to apply.
University Master’s Degree or PhD with a strong mathematical background (Statistics, Math, Physics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science).
Good communication skills.
2-4 years of experience in production level data team on Finance/Trade/Supply Chain.
Ambitious and entrepreneurial.
Passion for the world of trade.
- We commit to help you stay on top of your game through tailored training and coaching organized with our partner companies.
- High exposure to business and projects with tangible impacts.
- We provide healthy food and gym training for free next to an attractive salary and benefit package that helps work-life balance.
- 24 month program with global rotation (NL, Singapore and more). It’s global and fun.
- Long-term contract for successful candidates.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.
How to apply
Please tell us in your motivation letter about
• Who are you and what is your ambition with Interfood.
• A project you are proud of including: what was the challenge, how did you solve it and what is the value created
• A project that is not successful: what was the reason and what did you do about it and learn from it.
Please tell us about your technical qualifications in your CV.
Click below on 'apply now' and send your motivation letter and CV.
Here at Interfood, we believe in together for better and we take difference to heart. Only with diversity of thought we can move forward in this digital journey. So, passion for technology and data analytics? Be you, with us!