Interfood is one of the leading global dairy trading firms, both in physical as well as financial products. To support further growth of our business, Interfood is putting digital and analytics in the core of our business strategy. Our Global Analytics team acts as the innovation center on advanced analytics and data science, supporting the strategic agenda set by the Executive Committee. Over the past years, we have built a healthy analytics environment and we are keen to keep working on more use case developments and continuous improvement. This opportunity is for supporting data professionals to grow fast with our organization. You and your team will work in close collaboration and will maintain close ties with the other IT teams (Process & Projects, Digital & Integrations, Cloud & Ops) as well as business functions.
Therefore, we encourage data engineers as well as software engineers who enjoy data engineering work to apply.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with data analysts, data scientists, and other teams to analyse data requirements and deliver solutions.
- Design, build and maintain ETL pipelines.
- Develop and maintain platform monitoring and data quality monitoring jobs.
- Support migrating legacy data solutions to the new data platform.
- Creating a self-service data platform that allows business users and analysts to make the best use of the data available in an easy way.
As our new Data Engineer you have/are:
- Advanced working knowledge of Python and SQL.
- Knowledge of distributed data processing frameworks (Spark, Hadoop).
- Experience with building and maintaining cloud-based data pipelines.
- Experience in monitoring / dashboarding (e.g. Datadog, Grafana, Kibana).
- Knowledge of IaC framework is a plus (e.g. Terraform).
- Familiar with CI/CD and SW engineering best practices.
- Up-to-date on the latest technologies and trends in the field of data.
- Experience in Agile working.
3+ years of experience in SW/Data Engineering.
BSc in Computer Science/Engineering, Data Science, or related field.
Good communication skills.
A passion for data.
Excellent in planning and execution.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- We commit to help you stay on top of your game through tailored training and coaching organized with our partner companies.
- High exposure to business and projects with tangible impacts.
- Career development and rotation possibility to offices in other regions.
- 40 hour work week, 25 holidays.
- Travel internationally.
- We provide healthy food and gym training for free.
- Participate in fun team activities.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.