Do you have strong numerical skills, are you assertive, committed, and critical, and would you like to work in a young, ambitious and talented team? Then this vacancy might be a good fit for you.
As a Financial Analyst you will take the lead in the month-end close for the financial control activities, monitor the integrity of the financial figures and are a direct sparring partner for the Financial Controller and the rest of the Finance team. Tasks like monthly reporting, bookkeeping, preparing budgets, analyzing FX matters and participating in the annual audit are appealing and familiar to you. Together with the Finance team you will make sure all financial transactions are processed correctly. Taking initiative, having a strong attention to detail and pro-actively looking for improvements will take the Financial Control team to the next level.
Within the role of Financial analyst you will be part of the Financial Control team and report directly to the Financial Controller.
As our new Financial Analyst you:
- Execute an adequate and timely month-end close / annual close;
- Prepare monthly journals for the operational expenses;
- Take care of the operational expenses analysis;
- Prepare the monthly reports for the management;
- Create and maintain accurate reporting of the FX transactions;
- Ensure compliance with hedge documentation and prepare hedge effectiveness testing for FX forwards;
- Monitor the foreign currency exposure;
- Support in the preparation of the budget;
- Monitor suspense accounts;
- Support the Financial Controller in preparation for the external audit and the financial statements;
- Develop, prepare and update internal and external reporting;
- Follow-up on ad hoc requests from the management or other departments within Interfood;
- Support the derivatives back-office with the derivatives tasks and (monthly) derivatives accounting;
- Are the point of contact for your colleagues in the hubs around the globe and for external stakeholders (CBS, tax authorities, accountants).
Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
1-3 years of relevant working experience in finance/accounting.
Strong numerical skills and experienced in working with Excel.
Good language and communication skills (Dutch and English both verbally and written).
Assertive, committed, independent, proactive, critical, able to deal with deadlines and with a strong attention to detail.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- Free delicious and healthy lunch.
- Participate in fun team activities.
- 40 hour work week, 25 holidays, based on a fulltime employment.
- We value your personal development and have a strategic focus on our learning program.
- Free gym inside our office.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.