Internship Accounts Payable
Your internship will be in the Accounts Payable team, which is part of Team Invoicing. The AP team consists of 4 members in the Dutch office and 3 members in the Polish office. We are responsible for processing incoming invoices and ensuring on time payments for our vendors. The internship is for roughly 5 months with a workweek of 4-5 days.
Accounts Payable internship activities:
- Support the AP accountant;
- Provide assistance during audit activities;
- Code incoming invoices and process those invoices in our digital system;
- Check statements;
- Contact with suppliers to request documents and answer questions;
- Suggesting improvements (internally and externally).
MBO level 3-4, Business Administration / Accountant.
Good language and communication skills: Dutch and English (advanced level) both verbally and written.
Enterprising, looking for opportunities and proactively coming up with ideas and solutions.
Affinity with automation systems and Microsoft Office.
A team player at heart.
Punctual and precise, in other words, accurate and attentive to details.
- An attractive compensation and good secondary conditions.
- An exciting and challenging internship, with guidance and support from experts in the field, sharing knowledge and expertise.
- Free delicious and healthy lunch.
- A family-like, team-oriented and informal working environment within a young and dynamic team.
- A financially healthy organisation with a good reputation.
- Free gym inside our office.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.