Internship Event Application
As Interfood trades in food products and aims for high product quality, all business partners must meet Interfood’s expected quality requirements. Extensive approval processes precede this, but despite all good preparations, sometimes things can go wrong in the execution of a contract. Consider, for example, a delay in delivery, a missing or defective bag or box in the order, a deviation in the product (chemical, microbiological or physical) or the fact that the delivered product does not meet the recipient’s expectations. Such deviations are called “Non-Conformances” at Interfood and can vary in causes and financial risk. Each “NC” is an opportunity to improve our work and it is therefore important to record and handle them correctly. In addition, various other registrations take place within the Technical Service team, such as the previously mentioned approval processes or outcomes of audits. These registrations are collectively referred to as “Events.”
In 2019, an Event application was developed within Interfood’s SharePoint environment. Anno 2023, we see opportunities to further optimize the application. We have learned a lot in recent years and we want to incorporate this knowledge into an updated version of the Event application:
- Optimize and simplify existing Event records and processes based on historical data (Lean).
- Review of existing NC action plans per product group (cheese, butter, powder, liquids).
- Draw up action plans for NCs related to transport.
- (Further) development of Event categories (e.g. based on priority).
- The chosen solutions will also need to be implemented.
- An exciting, challenging and independent internship.
- A pleasant, informal work environment within a fun team that is in full swing.
- A nice compensation and good secondary conditions.
- Several practical days at various dairy-related companies.
- A financially healthy organization with a good reputation.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.