(Graduation) Internship Market Analyst
Interfood is looking for a (Graduation) Intern to join our global data & analytics team. This team has a strong link to the commercial teams and supports the commercial agenda by providing all kinds of (advanced) analyses. You will be based in Bladel (The Netherlands).
At Interfood we offer physical delivery and financial services on over one million metric tons of dairy products each year, serving leading multinationals and top-quality suppliers. As global data & analytics team we turn billions of datapoints to insights that add value or even drive these services in real-time. In the past we have forecasted market trends, optimal allocations, price volatility and international trade flows. Imagine what we could achieve together in the future.
We ask you to challenge and support the local commercial organization in identifying and monitoring market developments by assessing fundamental data. You will corporate on our value proposition Market Insights, which helps our internal and external stakeholders to better understand the markets and make better informed decisions.
As our Market Analyst intern you:
- Collect, govern, analyse and present data on economic drivers of global dairy markets.
- Develop a vision on our market that allows you to forecast short-term swings and long-term trends.
- Follow / manage external market research and share insights with the commercial team.
- Perform quantitative / qualitative statistical research in collaboration with data scientists.
- Communicate your genius insights to colleagues and clients through storytelling, preparing presentations and explaining models.
- Develop, prepare and update internal and external reporting.
Bachelor degree/advanced student Business/Marketing/Finance/Economics with possibility to do a graduation project.
You have strong communication skills and an excellent command of the English language.
Demonstrable experience with Excel is a must, some knowledge of scripting languages as R and Python is a pre.
You thrive in a role where you can present your insights to stakeholders.
Knowledge on basic data analysis (statistics & quantitative methods) is a must.
Prior exposure to data visualization is considered to be an important pre.
- An internship in a dynamic and innovative environment within a growing organization with global presence.
- Free delicious and healthy lunch.
- A pleasant, informal working environment within a young and innovative team that is in full motion.
- An attractive compensation and good secondary conditions at a financially healthy organization with a good reputation.
- Free gym inside our office.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionalism and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.