IT Support & System Engineer
Within this role you will be part of the global IT team, reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager. You will be based in Montevideo, Uruguay and you will be the go-to person for end users, being responsible for answering questions and managing potential issues. You will participate in IT projects that are of tactical or strategic importance to Interfood. You bring structure, transparency and continuity in the projects for the people involved. You should be able to effectively prioritize and execute all tasks in our high pressure environment and therefore you need an accurate way of working, with a social and service-oriented approach.
As our new IT Support & System Engineer you will be assessed in 3 result areas.
- Answer the support hotline, self-service portal, emails, and questions from colleagues in a timely and correct way.
- Act as an extension of the rest of the global IT team in the Netherlands.
- Support and lead by example the transformation to a proactive IT organization.
- Keep an eye on security and compliance.
- Train and onboard our business users.
IT Project Management
- Perform hands-on project activities such as establishing secure connections between applications and cloud providers.
- Set up Single Sign On, giving input to Service Level Agreements, company policies, contracts, project approaches, and ITIL process designs.
- Be available and actively involved in project go-lives and monitor P1 activities outside office hours.
- Act as linking pin between service providers and Interfood with regards to support requests.
- Take ownership of the design and implementation of business processes into the application.
- Responsible for user access management and ensure the security matrix is in line with the business processes.
- Coordinate the deployment of changes, control the process.
- Be the internal application specialist, act as the key-user for business users.
- Monitor application events and initiate follow-up actions when required.
Bachelor degree in a related field.
Demonstrated experience with IT network components, DNS, DHCP, ADFS, AD, Routers, and Firewalls.
Experience with Intune, scripting, Windows11, Office365, Microsoft Azure.
Experience with Security and Active Directory.
Experience with end point management.
Experience with SQL to connect to ERP systems (JD Edwards, MS SQL Server).
Fluent in local native language and English (both verbally and written) and culturally aware.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- Total health insurance coverage.
- A family-like, team-oriented working environment within a pleasant and dynamic team.
- Participate in fun team activities.
- Free parking.
- Gym membership at Synergia Life.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.