Logistic Coordinator (import and export)
In the role of Logistic Coordinator Import/Export you will ensure that dairy products from all over the world arrive at their destination. You are the foundation within this challenging and ever changing world market. Being responsible for the export and import of goods by coordinating various projects with correct export documentation, correct delivery times, customer and country requirements. On a daily basis you will be in contact with suppliers, transport companies, customers, customs, veterinary authorities and banks. As well as our offices worldwide and of course the various departments within Interfood, such as Trade, Finance & Quality Assurance.
If you can easily respond to market signals, enjoy working in an international environment, are stress resistant and always looking for process improvements. And if you can identify potential roadblocks in time and are able to solve them adequately, have attention to detail, a proactive attitude and a highly developed organizational ability. We are looking for you!
You guarantee our service and quality throughout the entire process.
As your new Logistic Coordinator Import/Export you:
- Are responsible for the operational settlement of contracts with customers outside of the European Union.
- Organize the entire logistics process, from the moment of the sale to the delivery of the product.
- Maintain intensive contact with customers, suppliers and transporters.
- Know how to handle claims and you can guarantee the quality of our product and services.
- Identify potential obstacles in time and you are able to respond adequately.
- Create an intense and active collaboration with the commercial and logistics team members within Interfood.
- Position Interfood as a dairy expert.
Completed BSc education, preferably in Logistics or contiguous field.
Experience in an international environment is an advantage, as well as dairy experience.
Your communication skills in both Dutch and English are excellent. A foreign language such as Spanish, French or German is an advantage.
You have attention to detail, you are persistent and you have a critical view.
You enjoy building relationships and can easily connect to both technical and commercial people.
You are a team player and you like to take responsibility and ownership.
You gain energy from organizational activities and finding the right solutions.
Working at Interfood makes you feel part of a close family striving together for best results in any market situation. The Import/ Export world is very dynamic and you keep learning new things on a daily basis.
What do you
expect from your new colleague?
You would fit in the team if you have a hands-on mentality and are very accurate at the same time. If you overlook a small detail this can have huge consequences.
What do you do in
your spare time?
I like to do sports, both fitness and running. The atmosphere within Interfood is very sportive, being able to join tournaments (soccer, volleyball, tennis, golf as well as marathons and other challenging activities).
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- Free delicious an healthy lunch.
- Participate in fun team activities.
- 40 hour work week, 25 holidays.
- We value your personal development and have a strategic focus on our learning program.
- Free gym inside our office.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.