Interfood is looking for a collaborative, well-organized and detail-oriented Logistic Support Assistant to join our team in Montevideo. You will be part of the LATAM logistics team, supporting our operations in Brazil. In this role you will report to the Logistic Supervisor for the region. We are looking for an undergraduate student who is majoring in Business Administration, International Business, or something similar. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Portuguese is a must, as well as experience with ERP systems, data entry tasks and Microsoft Office applications.
As our new Logistics Support you:
- support in all (administrative) tasks within Logistics and Supply Chain.
- issue (if applicable) and send sales invoices to customers and perform a completeness check.
- register all warehouse inbounds in the system, chasing documents and saving all certificates of analysis following the rules.
- enrich purchases and inventory data in the system by applying all factory codes, lot numbers, characteristics and you perform weekly/monthly checks.
- are responsible for archiving all documents and mail folders.
- support contract management if needed, by processing purchases and sales orders in the system, and sending final orders to customers and suppliers.
- are responsible for all other applicable administrative tasks within the department of Logistics and Supply Chain.
Undergraduate majoring in Business Administration, Business, International Business or relevant field.
1 or 2 years of experience in a Data Entry position (preferred).
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Portuguese are a must.
Knowledge of ERP systems and MS Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Attention to detail and the ability to execute on directions accurately and timely.
Ability to multitask and prioritize independently, but also a real team player, with a flexible mindset.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Total health insurance coverage.
- Participate in fun team activities.
- 40 hour work week, 20 holidays.
- We value your personal development and have a strategic focus on our learning program.
- Free gym membership at Synergia Life.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.
Will you become our new team member?
*Candidates listed in the National Registry of Persons with Disabilities, who meet the requirements and are qualified for the position described in line with Law Number 19.691 are also included in this job offering.