Senior Business Analyst Europe
Interfood is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the Global Analytics team. This team acts as innovation center on advanced analytics and data science, supporting the strategic agenda set by the board of directors. You will be based in Eindhoven Region (Bladel office and Eindhoven office) and report to the Analytics Director.
At Interfood we offer physical delivery and financial services on over one million metric tons of dairy products each year, serving leading multinationals and top-quality suppliers. As global data & analytics team we turn billions of datapoints to insights that add value or even drive these services in real-time. In the past we have forecasted market trends, optimal allocations, price volatility and international trade flows. Imagine what we could achieve together in the future.
As our new Senior Business Analyst Europe you:
- Will be part of the global analytics team, located in European head office in Eindhoven region, with peers in APAC and Americas region.
- Lead the analytics services with a primary focus on Europe region.
- Actively take part of the global team, responsible for maintaining a strong connection with the head office and other regions.
- Will be a community lead and guide other junior analysts globally.
- Deliver actionable insights and actively involve in process improvements in the Europe region and the alignment with other regions.
- Convince and inspire others with insights and data, being able to use data to tell compelling stories and trigger actions.
- Build time series models for commercial analytics.
- Work with the trading desk to bring new insights through quantitative research.
- Will be the first point of contact in ad-hoc research for the commercial team. You answer questions related to a better understanding of pricing as well as market research.
- Will be Europe’s first point of contact for global analytics product design, delivery and regional roll-out, and the go-to person for answering analytics product-related questions.
- Support the market research initiative via supporting DS/DE in automation of data processing and maintenance of the library.
- Apply quantitative risk models to support risk functions and position taking.
- Support Logistics/Supply Chain/Finance/Risk in finding business improvement opportunities through actionable insights from data analysis when needed.
- Support the development of middle office and booking processes.
- Support data engineers in maintaining models in the cloud environment and you monitor performance.
Master’s degree, preferably in a quantitative field such as Econometrics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Physics.
Comfortable with working with a (partially) remote team.
3 year + experience in business/data analytics in commercial, market, finance domains.
Experience in working on cloud environment.
Solid understanding of business intelligence tools, including SQL and Tableau.
Prior experience in commodity trading, derivatives, or commercial team is a plus.
Strong interpersonal and stakeholder communication skills.
Basic knowledge of data science and data engineering is a plus.
- We value your personal development and have a strategic focus on our learning program.
- We help you to stay on top of your game by providing tailored personal development support.
- Career development and rotation possibility to offices in other regions.
- We provide healthy food and gym training for free next to an attractive salary and benefit package that helps work-life balance.
- Participate in fun team activities.
- 40 hour work week, 25 holidays.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.