Interfood is looking for a Solution Architect as part of our Global IT team (~15 FTE). Within this role you are part of team Digital and you work closely together with other IT sub-teams (Data & Analytics and IT Ops).
Are you technology minded, getting energized by solving complex IT puzzles and you want to be part of Interfood’s digital and data-driven journey? Then we’re looking for you!
As our new Solution Architect you:
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements into blueprints considering the architecture design decisions and breakdown into user stories.
- Are responsible for the realization of digital products in collaboration with internal & external teams with (technical) experts.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Interfood business and systems to guide you in designing effective E2E solutions.
- Analyze current system landscape and processes and pro-actively recommend improvement ideas.
- Create, execute and maintain functional test scenarios.
- Manage 3rd parties to ensure performance, continuity, and maintenance of the solutions.
- Know how to provide software as a service and make it an awesome experience (both from end-user as developer perspective).
- Create relevant requirement, design, release and support documentation.
Bachelor/Master degree in the area of Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatica or similar.
Strong analytical background with a minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in developing complex (web-based) solutions.
Demonstrated experience with iPaaS services such as Boomi, Azure Integration Services, Informatica or similar.
Demonstrated experience with web services technology such as HTTP(S), Event Streaming and REST-API’s.
Demonstrated experience with ERP systems like JD Edwards, SAP, MS Dynamics or similar.
Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to learn new technical concepts fast.
Having experience with the principles of agile development is highly preferred.
You are able to adapt fast in a rapidly changing environment.
You are enthusiastic, pragmatic and result-oriented.
Willing to continuously improve yourself and our organization.
You have excellent spoken and written communicative skills in English.
- Daily standups with project teams.
- Discuss the product backlog with your colleagues/3rd party.
- Design a new integration in MS Visio.
- Discuss an integration challenge with the Integration Architect.
- Explain and verify a proposed solution with business representatives.
- Creating user stories based on the agreed business requirements.
- Lunch with your colleagues, followed by a walk in the park.
- Develop your skillset by following a training course.
- Brainstorm on potential integration solutions.
- Visit a (digital) conference to gain knowledge on market developments.
- Product review and testing user stories.
- Friday afternoon drinks.
Growth, dynamic, responsibility, personal, freedom, work hard and get the time to enjoy hard, that is what you will find within Interfood. A company that gives you the chance to develop yourself, but also the chance to develop the company together. A company that continuously is looking for improvement, development, new challenges, so a week of working will never be the same. Besides the hard work you will also have the time to enjoy our nice company lunch, keep yourself fit in the gym and other company events. When the place grabs you, you will also grab Interfood!
What do you
expect from your new colleague?
At the Supply Chain department, we are working in an operational, hectic and dynamic environment where we are looking continuously for improvement. We expect that you will learn to understand our processes and can translate our ideas and business problems into technical solutions. Teamwork is key between you and the operational teams, having the commitment towards the team and your work to get the job done. We like a good discussion and working together on continuous improvement within our processes. Finally, we hope to have a good laugh together during our working day!
What do you do in
your spare time?
In the weekends you will often see me with my family, 2 little kids that give me a lot of joy and fun. Besides that, you will find me with friends cooking and a glass of wine to enjoy. To clear my mind, I will go out for sport or a nice walk in the forest. During my holidays you will find me in the mountains, for a nice hike of skiing down the slope.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Free delicious an healthy lunch.
- Participate in fun team activities.
- 40 hour work week, 25 holidays.
- We value your personal development and have a strategic focus on our learning program.
- Free gym inside our office.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.