Supply Chain Planner
Interfood is looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join the team in
Bladel, the Netherlands. In this role you are responsible for
relationship and contract management with customers and suppliers,
giving us insights in their needs, enabling Interfood to optimize the
planning. On a daily basis you are in direct contact with suppliers,
customers and warehouses. As well as our offices worldwide and of
course the various departments within Interfood, such as Freight,
Logistics, Trade, Finance & Quality Assurance. In this role you
will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
You will have to process all incoming orders from our customers and by managing the relationship you should be able to create the best planning for the customer, supplier and Interfood. An analytical and commercial focus is key for this role, you should be able to think as a Trader.
As our new Supply
Chain Planner you:
- Are responsible for sales contract management with our customers and purchase contract management with our suppliers.
- Make the final allocations based on forecasts and/or reservations.
- Check all detailed specs of individual allocations (costs, quality and customer satisfaction).
- Are responsible for discussing, monitoring and processing of changes with customers/suppliers/warehouses and
- keeping close contact with the other SCM Planner.
- Monitor short term possibilities in optimization of allocations, in consultation with the other SCM Planner and the Supply Chain Lead.
- Visit customers/warehouses/suppliers together with lead/trade for optimal cooperation and improvements.
- Replace the SCM Lead or other SCM Planner in case of absence.
Completed Bachelor degree, preferably in Logistics or contiguous field.
You are pragmatic, flexible and analytical and you have affinity with IT systems and data.
Your communication skills in both Dutch and English are excellent. A foreign language such as French or German is an advantage.
Experienced in a dynamic and complex international business environment.
Work hard – play hard. Be good for Interfood and Interfood will be good for you. Despite the fact Interfood provides a challenging professional atmosphere, there is also time to enjoy sports activities, have a good lunch and enjoy other secondary benefits. Interfood has got it all for me; fun, challenging job, freedom, nice colleagues, ambitious and leadership. The dynamical environment triggers you to get the best out of yourself and the team you work in. Working ‘’together for better’’ is really in the veins of the company.
What do you
expect from your new colleague?
A real team player who sees work and who sees challenges instead of problems. Good communication is key in getting things done, both internal as external. You need to be able to think outside the box and be flexible if changes come along your way. Being accurate and precise is needed to make sure you don’t forget the details – as that’s where the game is played often.
What do you do in
your spare time?
I like to work out in the fitness, join my team playing field hockey and spend time with family and friends. DIY-shops are ones of my favorite to visit in the weekend. During my holidays you will definitely see me reading a book on the beach; you might see me skiing down the slope or see me visiting a city in Europe.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- Free delicious and healthy lunch.
- Participate in fun team activities.
- 40 hour work week, 25 holidays.
- We value your personal development and have a strategic focus on our learning program.
- Free gym inside our office.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.