Talent Acquisition Specialist
Interfood is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Global HR team. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying the best talent to help drive our company's growth and success.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will work closely with our hiring managers, your colleagues in HR and external partners to identify the ideal candidate who will fit seamlessly into our organization. You will be the key player in delivering a top-notch candidate experience and ensuring that we attract and retain the best talent in the industry.
Are you passionate about finding the ideal candidate who fits seamlessly with our organization and delivering an ultimate candidate experience? Do you not shy away from a challenge and do you know how to tackle it? And do you keep track on progress and measure success via a Talent Acquisition dashboard and clear KPIs? If so, we want you on our team!
5-10 years of work experience within an international environment. Experience in a corporate plus a smaller organization is a strong preference.
Master/Bachelor in HR, Business Administration
Experience in working in a matrix organization.
Proficient in English and Dutch, excellent communication skills.
Experience with employer branding, talent sourcing and job marketing.
Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
Entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in a scale-up environment.
Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to attract candidates using different methods and tools (social media platforms, job boards etc.)
- Lead the end-to-end recruiting process.
- Work closely with our hiring managers throughout the complete recruitment process to identify, select, and hire the right candidates for us, as well as serving as a trusted advisor with clear insight into the candidate market.
- Develop and implement initiatives that will make a real impact on our employer brand in the market and enable an effective recruitment process (e.g., implementation of ATS, EVP)
- Use innovative techniques with a focus on sourcing, hunting and networking.
- Implement an effective and efficient Talent Acquisition (incl pre- and onboarding) process, tools and way of working. Define and improve Interfood’s Employer Branding in close cooperation with the Global Manager Communications to ensure Interfood is known as an interesting employer to work for.
- A focused approach to attracting and engaging passive candidates, building a diverse pipeline through effective sourcing strategies.
- You develop and maintain a Talent Acquisition dashboard and clear KPIs to measure impact and success.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- We commit to help you stay on top of your game through tailored training and coaching organized with our partner companies.
- Free delicious and healthy lunches.
- Participate in fun team activities.
- 32-40 hour work week, 25 holidays.
- Free gym training.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.