Interfood is looking for a HR Officer to join the HR team for the Interfood EU hub. The local HR team consists of an HR Business Partner and an HR Manager. Together we are responsible for running all HR activities for +/- 180 FTEs in our offices in the Netherlands and Poland.
For questions on various HR topics and applications, you are the first contact person for all EU employees. You take pride in running an efficient and correct administration of all our HR processes. On top of that, you have a keen eye for process improvements by introducing new methods or solutions and by digitalizing and automating these processes.
You will be the first point of contact for our HR colleagues in the regions for the HR-system (Daywize). You work independently and proactively within the HR team, closely together with your local and global HR colleagues and payroll-specialists.
As our new HR Officer you are responsible for:
Employee support, HR administration and HR activities (75% of your time).
For this part you:
- are the go-to person for first line HR support questions.
- take care of a correct administration of all our HR processes and maintain the personnel records.
- support sickness and health leave processes and initiatives.
- are the contact person for various authorities for correct administration such as pension and insurers.
- revise and update policies and procedures according to local laws.
- work closely together with our payroll specialists for the correct processing of the monthly salary payments in the Netherlands.
- help organize and register training courses.
- suggest and implement improvements in our HR processes.
- collaborate on various HR-projects.
Maintenance of the HR system Daywize & reporting tools - globally (25% of your time).
For this part you:
- are responsible for the maintenance of Daywize together with our external helpdesk. You work closely together with the Global Manager Rewards who is responsible for management and oversight of Daywize.
- are the key point of contact for HR colleagues globally for Daywize-related questions.
- assist with implementation and testing of new/updated work flows and enhancements in Daywize.
- support in the creation of various reports.
- are responsible for maintaining the HR data in cooperation with the Global Manager Reward and local HR teams as well as assisting in monitoring and cleanup projects.
Completed Bachelor degree, preferably in HRM or Business Administration, with at least approx. 2 years of experience in a similar position.
You have experience with HR-systems, experience with Daywize is a plus.
You have up-to-date knowledge of HR administration as well as Dutch and Polish labor law.
You like to work in an international environment, working on various international topics.
You have a strong attention to detail and you are highly organized.
You are proactive, flexible, people-oriented and service-minded, making you highly responsive to requests.
You are willing to learn and grow and you are enterprising, forward thinking, solution-oriented, responsible, independent and self-reliant.
You have strong communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbally and written.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- A family-like, team-oriented working environment within a young and dynamic team.
- Free delicious an healthy lunch.
- Working in an international environment and traveling to meet our HR Business Partners and Managers abroad.
- 40 hour work week, 25 holidays.
- We value your personal development and have a strategic focus on our learning program.
- Free gym inside our office.
- Participate in fun team activities.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.