Join the Business Control team in Bladel as a Business Controller! You'll be part of a team of four, handling business control tasks for Interfood Europe. You'll lead control efforts for one of our 7 Business Units. Your role? To provide clear financial analyses and insights to support and improve business performance. You'll connect our commercial insights with data, reporting to the Senior Business Controller. You'll also work closely with our finance team and traders.
You will play a crucial role in identifying opportunities for growth, process improvements and cost savings as well as being the essential balancing force to the entrepreneurialism of our traders, making thorough risk/reward analyses and enabling value generating growth. At Interfood, things move fast and there's always something new. If you're excited by this and are keen to grow in finance, we want you! The right mindset is a big deal for us. And as we grow, there's space for your ideas and impact.
In short, we want a top-in-class colleague ready for a challenge, always aiming to do better.
As our new Business Controller you:
- Act as business controller for at least 1 Business Unit, depending on size and complexity (including weekly meetings with Business unit leaders/ commercial directors).
- Create business economic analysis (e.g. ROI/EVA analysis, BU P&Ls, Mark-to-market, P&L and liquidity forecasting).
- Budgeting & forecasting.
- Margin monitoring.
- Support the development of business strategies based on financial insights.
- Conduct risk analysis and provide recommendations for risk management.
- Collaborate with various departments to provide financial information and advice on business decisions.
- Analyze and interpret financial data and prepare periodic management reports.
- Monitor the organization's financial performance and identify trends and variances.
- Making credit analyses for customers and risk/reward analyses for deals.
- Ad-hoc support Trade, Supply Chain, Logistics and Finance.
You get the chance of being part of a team which thrives in helping each other out, achieving objectives together and learning from each other. Interfood has the advantages of being a big multinational, but on the other hand the culture is still quite informal, with short lines and the fact that everyone is very approachable. Also the employer looks after its employees; think of examples like a fresh and diverse lunch every day and being able to work out in the gym at the office.
What do you
expect from your new colleague?
I expect him or her to be a real team player but also be capable of working independently and eager to learn. Good communication is key in this role so our new colleague should be assertive and proactive. On top of that, he or she should have a strong desire to succeed, a mindset that is crucial to our line of business and the industry we are in.
What do you do in
your spare time?
Outside of working hours I love to spend time with my family and friends. Going out for a couple of beers, for a nice dinner, but I like to cook myself as well. I also spend quite some time doing sports, in the gym in our Bladel office or playing indoor soccer with my colleagues on Tuesday evenings. My highlight of the past year would be my trip to Japan, together with my sister. That was awesome!
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- 40 hour work week, 25 holidays.
- We value your personal development and have a strategic focus on our learning program.
- Free delicious and healthy breakfast and lunch.
- Free gym inside our office.
- Participate in fun team activities.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.