Interfood is looking for a Senior Trader to join the commercial team in the Netherlands to capture the fascinating business opportunities in the dynamic and rapidly growing dairy industry. We seek a results-oriented commercial professional who will collaborate with Interfood colleagues in our offices worldwide to ensure sustainable and profitable growth with key dairy product producers and trading companies worldwide.
As our new Senior Trader you:
- Reach sales target: explore and develop new business opportunities, drive (new) sales growth with a certain percentage year over year.
- Develop strategic customer plan: build long term relationship with key clients, understand their needs, and facilitate new product approval.
- Provide Europe market insights and analysis on a daily basis as well as long term strategic vision.
- Engage local team and encourage team work: maintain close connection with Interfood.
- Achieve excellent customer satisfaction by engaging the local and global commercial teams.
You have the opportunity to work with the best trade team in the industry, in a very dynamic environment. At Interfood anything is possible. Think big, act fast, but always in a calculated manner. Teamwork is very important for our way of doing business, and with good supporting departments you can create solutions for your customers and suppliers like no other can.
What do you
expect from your new colleague?
Someone who is determined to solve our daily puzzles. He or she should have no fear and should be ready to step out of their comfort zone. On top of that, a self-starting colleague that can initiate ideas or proposals individually, but is also able to work in a (global) team.
Why do you want to work for a global enterprise?
At Interfood you get to work with team members from different professional and cultural backgrounds. This brings diversity and of course cultural awareness, which is very important nowadays, and will become even more important in the years to come. Also worth mentioning is the fact that you get the opportunity to work abroad, for another hub office. Due to our global network, you are always on top of what is happening in the market.
- Competitive compensation and benefits. Salary depends on your experience and education.
- Free delicious an healthy lunch.
- Participate in fun team activities.
- International career opportunities.
- 40 hour work week, 25 holidays.
- We value your personal development and have a strategic focus on our learning program.
- Free gym inside our office.
- Travel internationally.
Do you like to work for an international company? Do you value professionality and quality? Are you comfortable in a dynamic environment? But on the other hand looking for cooperation in a close and informal team? Then Interfood is the ideal employer for you.
The Interfood Group is a leading global dairy trading company (milk powders, butter, cheese, dairy blends etc.). The Group consists of 14 offices in all continents with more than 350 employees. Our constant strive for optimal quality, up-to-date knowledge and a profound focus on service, enables Interfood to create the difference for its robust network of both clients and suppliers.
Interfood keeps on growing and developing by its proactive market approach.
We stimulate personal development and initiatives from our employees. Interfood, originally a family-based company, proves that global professionalism can still be combined with a unique personal company culture, in which we focus on following values: Teamwork, Commitment, Continuous Improvement, Professionalism & Responsible Leadership. All contributing to our purpose: Together for better.